Brass In-ground Housing Light
The Brass Inground Brass Housing Light is a ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied. The lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with a silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal.
- Includes a MR16 style 4-watt FX Eco-LED lamp with a 35 Degree spread
- Aluminum constructed in-ground light with Brass Grate Housing
- The furnished silicone molded gasket provides a weather-tight seal
- In-grade mounting; no mounting accessories required
- Wiring: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.