Lighting Doctor Brass Round LED Wall Wash
Solid brass construction with adjustable knuckle makes it easy to position and aim. The round shape and frosted lens create an extra-wide highly diffuse beam with soft edges. Ideal for illuminating walls without creating the cone-shaped patterns produced by spotlights. This effect is more natural and understated than typical spotlighting. It is also useful for providing a wide wash-type illumination for low-lying plants and garden beds.
- Solid Brass Construction for long-term durability.
- 4W G4 LED Bi-Pin 2700K Bulb included
- Pre-aged patina finish that will maintain its beauty over time.
- Adjustable knuckle for precise aiming.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug at lead wire exit prevents ground moisture and insects from entering the luminaire.
- Machine threaded lens housing screws tight onto an O-ring for a moisture-tight design