Vistapro 5262 In-ground Well Light
The Vistapro 5262 In-Ground Well Light is a ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied. The lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with a silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal.
- Housing: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- Lens: Clear, convex, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- Mounting: In-grade. Mounting accessories not required.
- Wiring: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Aluminum constructed in-ground light with a durable granite powder-coat finish
- The furnished silicone molded gasket provides a weather-tight seal
- In-grade mounting; no mounting accessories required
- Includes a MR16 style 5.5-watt LED lamp with a 36° spread
Available Downloads: Vista 5262 Installation Instructions